Wednesday, April 6, 2011

dough, from a different perspective

Welcome to the thoughts of my 8-year old. He's a thinker! :-)

Today, my Jakie seemed to have something against dough...
While at the grocery store with my 4 boys... my 2 oldest were chatty with each other (as usual), and my youngest was pointing out everything to me that he found interesting (as usual). But, my 3rd was quiet (as usual). :-) So, I asked him what he was thinking about as we were walking through the store?

"Well, mainly about being a jedi, and knocking the bread off of the shelves."

Really? OK.

Then, about 30 minutes later, as we were driving to church, he noticed a small D*nkin' D*nuts that we pass. Apparently, this was the first time he'd noticed it, and was amazed that it is a drive thru.

"Wow! There's a drive thru! Whoever designed that is practically a genius! Get fat on the go."

Yeh, I don't anticipate them calling us for ideas in their next marketing campaign. Can you imagine the jingle for that logo?

*disclaimer: It's not that we don't ever get doughnuts from here... My Dad brings them to us often (perhaps a little too often ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment