Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Flashbacks



A day of nostalgia....

Who else had one of these during their childhood? Mine was white, with brightly colored ears and paws. I also had a look alike "baby".









My early days of hands-on homeschooling training. As a child, I loved how this had 2 pocket doors that slid, allowing you to store the letters inside. The cards stored in a compartment underneath. AND, it had a handle.
"Gummy bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere!" I can't tell you a thing about an episode, but I sure do remember the theme song. It will probably be stuck in my head the rest of the day. So, to their dismay, my boys will most likely know it by the end of the day as well.

OK... tell me I'm not the only one who watched this show....?? Took place in a department store, manikin that came to life at night, mouse that lived in the wall.... is this ringing a bell for anyone out there?







(image credit Bing images and yeahflashback) In no way do I endorse or agree with either of these websites. Images were borrowed to use for memory's sake alone.

1 comment:

  1. I had one of those stuffed animals too! You could roll into a ball, right? Like, tucking itself into a ball. I wonder where mine is....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete