Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Husband, My Love

Happy Birthday to my Husband, my Love,

Today you celebrate another year of life. This is the 14th birthday I've celebrated with you, and I can honestly say I love you more now than I could have possibly imagined.

You are everything I ever dreamed about in my husband.

The Song of Solomon 2: 3-4
"Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men."

You stand out from the crowd.
Your love for God is so evident. You yearn for Him, to know Him more and more. He is your God, your Lord and Master, and you lead our family to Him. Every time you interact with me and our boys, the sincerity of His love shines through you.

"In his shade I took great delight and sat down, and his fruit was sweet to my taste."

You are my protector.
I love being in your presence, beside you, in your arms.

"He has brought me to his banquet hall, and his banner over me is love."

I know you love me.
You are consistent in your love, giving your all to me and our boys.

I pray God is gracious to give us many more years together.
I love you and respect you.

FOREVER YOURS,
Allyson

2 comments: