Thursday, November 3, 2011

Deep Love


To my husband, my love,

Deep Love, that's how I describe what we have. The best kind of love. Love that hears when words cannot explain. Love that anticipates seeing each other, finding rest in the others prescence. Love that intentionally cultivates and nurtures, knowing the product is worth the effort.


I am abundantly thankful for you and your love.

You are an amazing husband, caring for me as the weaker vessel, pushing me towards Christ-likeness. You are an amazing Daddy, constantly putting the needs of our boys ahead of your own. You're their example of what it is to be a godly man, and they are blessed to have you. You are an amazing leader, pastoring our church family, humbly, realizing that the job God has bestowed on you is nothing to take lightly. But you also lead with confidence, because of the One who lives in you.

I respect, admire and love you.

Today...every day, I thank God for you.

In awe of God's blessing of you in my life,
Allyson

3 comments: